RULES

-Post your weight every MONDAY at the bottom of blog
-Weigh yourself everyday at the same time
-No extremes
-Post something on the blog at least twice a wk. That may include; meal ideas, workout ideas, and trash talking!!
NO CHEATING

Players

Adree, Jami, Rob, Rachel, Nikki, Stacy, Lisa, Dee, Karson

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Maintain My current Weight!

With the diagnosis I got form the doc yesterday it will be a miracle if I can just MAINTAIN my weight let alone lose any more. I went in yesterday because I just wasn't getting any better and when I ear started hurting I knew I better go in. Sinus infection, Ear infection and bronchitis!!!That's all!!!!! So needless to say I can't really work out because I feel like death and so all I do is lay around and want to eat.

0 comments: